Our engineers understand how the structural design can enhance the MEP, architectural, and other disciplines success in creating truly sustainable designs. We currently have 13 accredited engineers on staff to ensure clients' sustainability needs are met.
- Merck Research Laboratories, South San Francisco, CA
- University of California, Davis Research and Teaching Winery, Brewery and Food Science Laboratory, Davis, CA
- Laney College BEST Center, Oakland, CA
- West Prussia Building, San Jose, CA
- Computational Research Combustion Visualization Research Laboratory, Livermore, CA
- Fire Station #3, Fremont, CA
- Merritt College Allied Health & Science, Oakland, CA
- Jack London Square Marketplace, Oakland, CA
- San Mateo Youth Services Center, San Mateo, CA
- University of California, Santa Barbara Stem Cell II and Cagewash Project, Santa Barbara, CA
- Charles Porter Recreation Center, Oakland, CA
- Shelters for Livermore Amador Valley, Transportation Authority, Livermore, CA
KPW believes in developing integrated engineering solutions for structures, resulting in intelligent design that lessens construction costs, while improving long-term operating costs for the owner. Working with architects and other industry leaders gives way to concise understanding and ability to respond to issues, such as exposed structures, lighting, stacking, thermal mass, cooling, heat-gain strategies, and construction practices.