Our engineers understand how the structural design can enhance the MEP, architectural, and other disciplines success in creating truly sustainable designs. We currently have 13 accredited engineers on staff to ensure clients' sustainability needs are met.
- University of California, Davis Research and Teaching Winery, Brewery and Food Science Laboratory, Davis, CA
- Laney College BEST Center, Oakland, CA
- West Prussia Building, Aedis Architects Headquarters, San Jose, CA
- Computational Research Combustion Visualization Research Laboratory, SANDIA National Laboratories, Livermore, CA
- Fire Station #3, Fremont, CA
- Merritt College Allied Health & Science, Oakland, CA
- Jack London Square Marketplace, Oakland, CA
- San Mateo Youth Services Center, San Mateo, CA
- Golden Gate Recreation Center, Oakland, CA
- University of California, Santa Barbara Stem Cell II and Cagewash Project, Santa Barbara, CA
- Charles Porter Golden Gate Recreation Center, Oakland, CA
- Combustion Research Computational Laboratory, Sandia National Laboratories, Livermore, CA
- Shelters for Livermore Amador Valley, Transportation Authority, Livermore, CA
KPW believes in developing integrated engineering solutions for structures, resulting in intelligent design that lessens construction costs, while improving long-term operating costs for the owner. Working with architects and other industry leaders gives way to concise understanding and ability to respond to issues, such as exposed structures, lighting, stacking, thermal mass, cooling, heat-gain strategies, and construction practices.